Do you want a tattoo without lasting effects? A temporary tattoo is the answer you're seeking. It goes on easily and looks great for the event and comes off in time for school or work!
- Draw your design on your skin with an eyeliner pencil. It helps to plan out the design in advance, on a piece of paper.
- Cover the design with hairspray.
- Wait for the hairspray to dry. Test a small part to make sure it doesn't smudge.
- Wear it to your event and make sure it doesnt smudge.
- Wash it off to remove it before you fall asleep, unless you tape a folded paper towel on it.
VideoThe sting of a tattoo needle isn’t your only option for cool one-of-a-kind tattoos. Use your computer to create a masterpiece for your skin.
- Wait for the hairspray to dry before touching the design.
- Use a color that suits your needs best. You might even like to experiment with dual colors.
- Don't inhale the hairspray.
- Wash the design off before sleep or you may find it rubs off on the sheets.
Things You'll Need
- Eyeliner pencil
- A design
- a piece of paper
- How to Make a Temporary Tattoo with Nail Polish
- How to Draw Your Own Temporary Tattoo
- How to Choose a Tattoo Design
- How to Remove Temporary Tattoos
- How to Apply the Perfect Temporary Tattoo
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Temporary Tattoo. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.