Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lily Allen Planning On Getting A Shut Up Tattoo



It seems that lily Allen sometimes does not know when to keep quiet according to her and one way to stop that is by getting a shut up tattoo. The 'Fear' singer claims she needs a permanent reminder of the perils of voicing her opinions. She said: "In fact I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist that says, 'Shut up!' Perhaps it will remind me to keep my mouth shut when I shouldn't say certain things - that might make my life easier."

The 23-year-old singer hopes if she can learn not to reveal the intimate details of her life people will stop being so interested in her. Do not count on that Lily as if you are in the public eye it seems everyone thinks you are fair game, but a tattoo is a very nice idea that we really like here at tattoo news.

No comments: